The Most Important Marketing Tools – How to Choose the Right One
1. Yourself – your style, personality, expertise, background and so forth.
2. Your marketing message as well as your communication.
3. Your investment like your time and your money.
Keep in mind that the marketing tools you are going take advantage in order to communicate your marketing messages to a certain group of people play a crucial role as well. And so as to make this point a lot clearer, I have classified the various and most typically taken advantage marketing tools and strategies into three various groups.
1. The direct approach takes in brochures, flyers, cold calling, ads, websites, as well as direct mail: the advertising strategy is certainly obvious, it is a type of one on one communication directly to your target people and mainly focuses on the benefits that your products or services can give to its users.
2. The indirect method takes in press releases, presentations, social media, articles as well as networking: the marketing is seen to be more elusive and informative in nature. The advantages that are being communicated are somewhat generic, for example, it is not linked to the certain product or service your provide, but on the category of the service or product that it belongs. It is communicated in groups and not individually, which may also take in contacts that are outside your immediate and intend target group.
3. A 3rd party transfer approach is the common relationship that is based on the marketing approach, you don’t need to do the marketing yourself, however, all you should do is to create strong relationships and a group of strategic alliances with people who will and can refer your business to other people. In addition, this is also termed as word of mouth marketing method.
Basing on your own experience as well as what other people have shared about theirs, we can then organize the different marketing delivery tools by means of their efficiency and effectiveness. Now, these information can be beneficial when you have already come up with a decision on which marketing tools you want to take advantage with and which ones you can do without. Here is a summary of everything you should know about.
The referral based marketing or word of mouth approach is rated as incredibly effective as well as most efficient.
And among the indirect methods, networking is considered as the most effective but somewhat less efficient since in takes in a heavy investment of patience and time.
And when it comes to direct method, the cold calls, advertising as well as the direct mails are considered as the most effective and efficient kind of marketing tools.
Whether what method you choose, be sure to make the most of it.